Milligan Libraries maintains two physical locations on the Milligan University campus—the Welshimer Library at the heart of campus, and the Seminary Library in the west wing of the B.D. Phillips Memorial Building on Emmanuel Hill. Depending on academic program, students, faculty, and staff can identify one of these library locations as their “home library.” Using the On-Campus Book/Media Delivery Service, requested physical book and media (excluding reference, periodicals, theses, and archival items) housed in one library location will be delivered at no cost to the requester’s home library for check out at the Circulation Desk. Persons with permanent or temporary disabilities can request items from their home library and arrange to have someone else pickup items for them at the Circulation Desk.
- On-Campus Book/Media Delivery Service is limited to current Milligan University students, faculty, and staff.
- Search the Milligan Libraries Online Catalog for books or media (e.g., DVD, CD). Print reference, periodicals, theses, and archival items cannot be checked out.
- Fill out and submit the form below. All information must be supplied to assure accurate and timely processing of requests. A maximum of five (5) items can be requested for check out at a time.
- Please allow three (3) business days for delivery. You will receive an email from Milligan Libraries when your items are ready for pickup.
- Present your Milligan ID Card at the Circulation Desk of your home library to check out items. (Though still checked out in their name, persons with disabilities can arrange to have someone else pickup items for them at the Circulation Desk.)
- Request renewals, if needed, before items are due. Items can be returned at either library location.