Milligan Libraries is pleased to offer rooms for individual and group use at both Welshimer and Seminary Library locations. Use this form to reserve a room (all fields are required). Please give 24 hours advanced notice on all room reservations. After you send the request you will receive an email asking you to confirm the reservation with the provided link. You must complete this step in order to confirm your reservation.
Room Use Policy
- While a reservation is not required to use a room, priority is given to individuals and groups that have made a reservation. Persons occupying a room without a reservation can be asked to vacate.
- Rooms are for library-appropriate activities only (e.g., study, presentation rehearsal, interviews, conversation).
- Be respectful of other library users regarding noise. Conversation at normal volume is allowed. Keep room door closed while occupied.
- Food and drinks are allowed, but clean-up after yourself before you leave.
- Leave lights on in room while occupied.
- Do not attempt to open room windows.
- Do not leave room unattended during your reservation period.
- Do not leave items unattended in room. The library cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet
- Masks covering the mouth and nose are required unless in the room alone
- The listed number of seats for each room equals the maximum capacity allowed
- Furniture has been arranged to accommodate social distancing – Do not re-locate furniture
- Study Room 1 (4 seats; whiteboard)
- Study Room 2 (2 seats; whiteboard)
- Study Room 3 (4 seats; whiteboard)
- Study Room 4 (4 seats; whiteboard)
- Study Room 1 (5 seats)
- Study Room 2 (10 seats; whiteboard)
- Study Room 3 (4 seats)
- Seminar Room B (6 seats; chalkboard)
- Seminar Room C (5 seat; whiteboard)
- Computer Lab (11 seats; whiteboard)